From a post over at LGF, citing the site IsraellyCool. I would link directly to IsraellyCool, but I could not find his posting of this evidence.
Here are the two images:
A Palestinian carries a child into the Shifa hospital in Gaza City...
A Palestinian father carries his wounded baby daughter into a hospital in Gaza City...
Beyond the obvious aspect that two separate men are carrying this child INTO this hospital in front of the throng of cameramen, I ask you to look at the child herself.
- The child is not crying.
- First photo actually has her dressed up. Second photo now has her naked. Isn't that against Islamic law or something for a strange man to see a naked girl?
- Second photo has her playing with her hands. She is also seen already wearing a surgical IV tube.
- Note all the extensive burns that have started to heal already. A baby with that extensive burns would be either crying her eyes out or unconscious.
- Is that child really wearing 4 layers of coats? Tan, over Orange, over Pink, over Green. Oh, second photo also shows a light blue shirt.
- For a baby to have such extensive burns on her abdomen and legs, but then not have them on her arms or hands and fingers?