"Dear Mr. President - Everything will be different because you are a phenomenal man and a great leader."
O-boy. Some people are in for a rude awakening.
Pepsi cashing in on the Obama mania...
A list of Pepsi products to avoid below the fold.
Pepsico Products and Brands (may not be a complete list):
PepsiCo owns five different billion-dollar brands. These are Pepsi, Tropicana, Frito-Lay, Quaker, and Gatorade. The company owns many other brands as well.
* Pepsi, Caffeine-Free Pepsi, Diet Pepsi/Pepsi Light, Caffeine-Free Diet Pepsi, Caffeine-Free Pepsi Light, Wild Cherry Pepsi, Pepsi Lime, Pepsi Max, Pepsi Twist and Pepsi ONE.
* Other U.S. carbonated soft drinks, including Mountain Dew, Mug Root Beer, Sierra Mist, Tropicana Twister Soda and Frawg,
* 7 Up (Globally, outside the USA)
* Other U.S. beverages, including Aquafina (Flavor Splash, Alive, and Twist/Burst), Tava, Dole, Gatorade, Izze, Mountain Dew AMP, Propel Fitness Water, SoBe, Quaker Milk Chillers, Ben & Jerry’s MilkShakes, and Tropicana
* Beverages marketed outside the U.S.: Alvalle, Concordia, Copella, Evervess, Fiesta, Frui’Vita, Fruko, Junkanoo, Kas, Loóza, Manzana Corona, Manzanita Sol, Mirinda, Paso de los Toros, Radical Fruit, San Carlos, Schwip Schwap, Shani, Teem, Triple Kola, and Yedigun
* Frito-Lay brands: Baken-ets, Barcel, Bocabits, Cheese Tris, Cheetos, Chester’s, Chizitos, Churrumais, Cracker Jack, Crujitos, Doritos, Fandangos, Fritos, Funyuns, Gamesa, Go Snacks, James’ Grandma’s Cookies, Hamka’s, Lay’s, Miss Vickie’s, Munchies, Munchos, Nik Naks, Ollie’s Meat Snacks, Quavers, Rold Gold, Ruffles, Rustler’s Meat Sticks, Sabritas, Sabritones, Sandora, Santitas, Smartfood, The Smith’s Snackfood Company, Sonric’s, Stacy’s Pita Chips, Sun Chips, Tor-tees, Kurkure, Tostitos, Walkers, and Wotsits
* Quaker Oats brands: Aunt Jemima, Cap’n Crunch, Coqueiro, Crisp’ums, Cruesli, FrescAvena, King Vitaman, Life, Oatso Simple,Quake, Quisp, Rice-A-Roni, and Spudz
PepsiCo also has formed partnerships with several brands it does not own, in order to distribute these or market them with its own brands.
* Elma Chips, leader of the Brazilian chip’s market
* Starbucks DoubleShot
* Starbucks Iced Coffee
* Mandarin (license)
* D&G (license)
* Lipton Brisk
* Lipton Original Iced Tea
* Lipton Iced Tea
* Ben & Jerry’s Milkshakes
* Dole juices & juice drinks (license)
* Sunny Delight (produced by PepsiCo for Procter & Gamble)