The authors found textbooks that stated or suggested:
- Jesus was a “Palestinian,” not a Jew.
- The Arab nations never attacked Israel. Arab-Israeli wars “just broke out,” or Israel started them
- Arab nations want peace, but Israel does not
- Israel expelled all Palestinian refugees
- Israel put the Palestinians in refugee camps in Arab lands, not Arab governments
- Palestinian terrorism is nonexistent or minimal
- Israel is not a victim of terrorism, or terrorism against Israel is justified
- U.S. support of Israel causes terrorism, including 9/11
- The intifadas were children’s revolts not involving adults or terrorism
Today's textbooks promote the idea that:
- Jews and Christians have been persecuted heavily throughout history, and continue to be in modern times.
- Islam at its founding was a misinterpreted and mistranslated version
rejected by the Jews, it became the bloodthirsty death cult that it is today.
- Arab nations openly encouraged Palestinians to leave Israel, shortly before launching their combined war to annihilate the Jewish State.
- Terrorism isn't caused by U.S. policies; nor is it caused by poverty. Rather, it is a product of a sick cult that is hellbent on total world domination.