The mysterious Council of Watchers has released their review of the week's best of the Internet.
- First place with 4 1/3 votes! Right Truth–-John Bolton: ” Why I May Run For President” and Why We May Need Him
- Second place with 3 1/3 votes – The Razor-Betting It All And Losing
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Future Palestine
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Joshuapundit-A Dark Day In AfPak
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – VA Right!-Blaming the Downgrade on the TEA Party Is Like Blaming MADD for Drunk Driving
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Political Commentator – Egyptian elections are coming! Egyptian elections are coming!
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The Noisy Room – Serfing the Downgrade
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – New Zeal – IPS: Influential, Far Left “Think Tank” Proposes Deep Defense Cuts
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – S.A.R.A. overland convoy to Gaza – another peak of hypocrisy
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – Mark Steyn- Mad Debt submitted by The Noisy Room