In addition to our great ongoing Israel/Iran Betting Pool, I'm very pleased to announce that Snapped Shot readers are also invited to participate in the ENERGIZER/National Geographic Ultimate Photo Contest!
Here's how it works: You submit your photos down in the Comments section (please see the guidelines at the bottom of this post), and one lucky winner will receive this awesome photo printer, provided by Energizer and National Geographic. Your photos are also to be considered for the national prize, which is a luxurious 9-day trip for two to Greece!
Feel free to enter as many photos as you'd like down below, our winners will be announced here at Snapped Shot on June 28th. (The final contest closes on June 30th; The national winners will be listed here after November 4th.)
Good luck to all of you awesome photographers out there—I look forward to seeing your best material!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNER: The judges had a tough time with all of the excellent photos y'all submitted—but we were especially impressed with Brian's touching composition, and the dark era it memorializes. Snapped Shot thanks both contestants for playing along—And encourages everyone to submit their best photos to National Geographic before June 30th for a chance to win the Greek vacation!
* No purchase necessary!
* Select from one of the following themes:
* Please resize your images to at most 400x400 pixels.
* Use the "Attach Files" button to upload your images. (If you run into problems using it, please don't hesitate to let me know.)
* You retain all Copyrights to any photographs you post here, however winners will be expected to license their photograph to National Geographic under the terms listed here. The good news? Your photograph will be printed in National Geographic!
* Please be sure to include a valid e-mail address in your entry, so I can contact our site's winner to arrange shipment of the shiny new Canon Selphy Photo Printer.
* Snapped Shot is not receiving any form of compensation for running this contest. All prizes supplied by National Geographic and Energizer.
* Sorry, but in order to be fair: my fellow cobloggers here at Snapped Shot are ineligible for entry.
* Everyone is encouraged to submit their photos to the Official Photo Contest Website for a chance at additional prizes!
To clarify: There are two separate contests going on here:—One for the printer above, and one for the National Geographic prizes. You can enter one, both, or neither—but if you don't enter either, you're definitely not winning any prizes... which doesn't sound like much fun to me!