The Ghost of Snapped Shot

Or, welcome to my low-maintenance heck.

<<
 >
>>
Spider Karma

LOL! Spider karma! (Emphasis mine)

WHEN his wife screamed there was a spider in the house, Chris Welding sprang to her defence, nearly killing himself in the process.

The IT engineer chased the spider into their bathroom in Clacton, Essex, England.

Wielding a flammable aerosol can, he sprayed the spider as it cowered behind the toilet pan and then lit a cigarette lighter to see if he had killed it.

However, the flame ignited the gas and caused a massive explosion blow Mr Welding off his feet and into the hall, causing severe burns, and lifting the loft door off its hinges.

He suffered flash burns to his head, legs and torso and was rushed by ambulance to hospital after dousing himself in cold water.

...

A fire brigade spokesman said firemen found no evidence of the spider, dead or alive.

From News.com.au

Karma is a b*tch.

 Tags: spiders explosions FridayFun

Powered by Snarf ยท Contact Us